Dear Sponsors and Exhibitors:
The National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) and its North Carolina chapter (NCAEP) cordially invite you to participate and exhibit at the 42nd Annual Conference which will be held March 27-30, 2017 in Durham, North Carolina. The conference will take place at the Durham Convention Center, and a block of conference-rated sleeping rooms has been reserved at the Durham Marriott City Center. Building on the success of prior conferences, we anticipate approximately 400 attendees and are sure you will enjoy networking opportunities to demonstrate and discuss your company’s products and services.
The exhibit hall will open formally on Monday evening, March 27 with the Opening Networking Reception to which all conference participants are invited. Exhibit booth and table top set-up is scheduled for Monday afternoon. Exhibits close Thursday afternoon, March 30.
Please note the following exciting changes which we have implemented for 2017:
- Exhibitors will be provided with an eight-by-ten pipe-and-draped booth, a table, two chairs, a wastebasket, and a company ID sign. A general services contractor (decorator) will be available to assist you with any freight or additional furniture needs which you might have.
- The exhibit hall is located on the main hallway of the convention center, next to the general sessions and a few steps away from the various concurrent breakout rooms.
- Every effort has been made this year to offer sponsors and exhibitors full access to every attendee who enters the exhibit hall. When you look at the floor plan, note that every booth has two (2) open sides from which to engage attendees. Both horizontal and vertical aisles have deliberately been made wider so that all food and beverage will be interspersed among the exhibits. There will also be several high cocktail tables scattered throughout. The exact placement of these will be determined closer to the conference.
- All morning and afternoon breaks and the two continental breakfasts will be placed in the exhibit hall. Preliminary planning calls for a dedicated poster session in the hall which not only will add another exhibit hall event but also will provide several participants the chance to showcase their work by speaking peer-to-peer with other conference attendees.
- The Opening Networking Reception will offer several food stations and space for attendees to mix and mingle. Naturally you are invited to participate in all social events held in the exhibit hall.
- There is complimentary Wi-Fi offered throughout the Durham Convention Center. Diamond, Platinum, Quantum, and Gold sponsors and exhibitors will receive at least one (1) complimentary full conference registration. (Please see the accompanying paperwork for the tiers of sponsorship.) Table-top exhibitors will receive a one-day registration to attend the conference on the day of your choice. Additional registrations, of course, can be purchased at the regular conference rates.
With several levels of sponsorship, there are a variety of choices to ensure that you and your organization receive the opportunities you desire. All sponsors and exhibitors will receive recognition in the final program, the exhibit/meeting area, and on screen before general sessions and luncheons.
In addition, sponsorship levels from Diamond through Gold receive an exhibit booth automatically as part of the sponsorship.
DIAMOND SPONSOR (ONE AVAILABLE) - $20,000
PLATINUM SPONSOR - $10,000
QUANTUM SPONSOR - $7,500
GOLD SPONSOR - $5,000
SILVER SPONSOR - $2,500
BRONZE SPONSOR - $750
EXHIBIT BOOTH - $1,750
TABLETOP SPACE - $1,200
We look forward to welcoming you to the 42nd Annual Conference in Durham.
2017 Conference Co-Chair
For more information on Sponsor and Exhibit Opportunities please CLICK HERE
If you are interested in sponsoring, please fill out your 2017 NAEP SPONSOR/EXHBITOR FORM online today!
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!