The National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP) is...
. . . the multi-disciplinary association for professionals dedicated to the advancement of the environmental professions.
. . . a forum for state-of-the-art information on environmental planning, research and management.
. . . a network of professional contacts and exchange of information among colleagues in industry, government, academia, and the private sector.
. . . a resource for structured career development from student memberships to certification as an environmental professional.
. . . a strong proponent of ethics and the highest standards of practice in the environmental professions.
- Subscription to the peer-reviewed, quarterly journal Environmental Practice
- The NAEP National e-news, an exchange of short topics of interest, news and information
- Discounted fees for NAEP events:
- Annual Conference
- NAEP Logo Products
- Educational Courses and Seminars
- Regional meetings and events
- Discounted registration fees to our series of webinars
- Opportunities to advance personally and professionally through leadership positions in NAEP working groups, committees and the National Board of Directors
- Access to various reports completed by our Committee and Working Groups
- Access to a Career Center specifically targeted to the Environmental Professional
- Confidential search profile, Online Management tools, Automatic new job e-mail notification
- Avenues to network with professional contacts in industry, government, academia and the private sector
- Members sign the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for Environmental Professionals
Why You Should Join:
- NAEP provides the access and network for you to grow as a professional. By providing two great publications in the peer reviewed Environmental Practice Journal and the revised and expanded NAEP E-News. Members get access to Environmental Practice online and in print. Our Affiliate Chapters provide a wealth of educational and networking events. We have established Affiliate Chapters throughout the US and if there is not one in your area please contact us. We have many chapters forming in many parts of the country. In 2011 NAEP started providing education to the professionals in the industry through a series of webinars. In 2011 NAEP held four webinars with an estimated attendance of 2,000 people. NAEP has held three webinars in 2012 – January, March and April. NAEP is planning another three webinars for the remainder of the year. There are many other benefits being developed and these benefits will be introduced over the next few months. This is a great time to get involved with NAEP. Please consider joining and getting involved in a Committee or a Work Group. Our sincere hope is we can learn from each other since that is the true power of an association.
NAEP Membership Application (online - pay by credit card or be invoiced)
NAEP Membership Application (if printing and mailing)