- Subscription to the peer-reviewed, quarterly journal Environmental Practice
- The NAEP Newsletter “News for the Environmental Professionals” which includes technical articles and association news.
- Access to the NAEP “National Desk” which is sent to NAEP members every two weeks and includes between 3-5 articles pulled from the E&E Publishing Publication “Greenwire”.
- Discounted fees for NAEP events:
- Annual Conference
- Educational Courses and Seminars
- Discounted registration fees to our series of webinars
- Opportunities to advance personally and professionally through leadership positions in NAEP committees and the National Board of Directors
- Access to various reports completed by our Committees
- Access to a Career Center specifically targeted to the Environmental Professional
- Confidential search profile, Online Management tools, Automatic new job e-mail notification
- Avenues to network with professional contacts in industry, government, academia and the private sector
- Members sign the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for Environmental Professionals
Why You Should Join:
- NAEP provides the access and network for you to grow as a professional. By providing three great publications in the peer reviewed Environmental Practice Journal and the revised and expanded NAEP Newsletter. Members get access to the quarterly journal Environmental Practice. Our Affiliate Chapters provide a wealth of educational and networking events. We have established Affiliate Chapters throughout the US and if there is not one in your area please contact us. We have chapters forming in many parts of the country. NAEP has an established webinar series run by our Education Committee. NAEP produces between 6-12 webinars each year. Please visit the NAEP website for a current list of webinars being offered. This is a great time to get involved with NAEP. Please consider joining and getting involved in a Strategic Initiative or Committee. Our sincere hope is we can learn from each other since that is the true power of an association.
Join now online at NAEP Membership Application(pay by credit card or be invoiced)
or join by mail by completing and sending in the form available at the link below
NAEP Membership Application (print and mail)