General Membership includes:
- Subscription to the peer-reviewed, quarterly journal Environmental Practice.
- The NAEP National e-news, an exchange of short topics of interest, news and information.
- Discounted fees for NAEP events:
- Annual Conference
- NAEP Logo Products
- Educational Courses and Seminars
- Regional meetings and events
- Opportunities to advance personally and professionally through leadership positions in NAEP working groups, committees and the National Board of Directors
- Access to a Career Center specifically targeted to the Environmental Professional
- Confidential search profile
- Online Management tools
- Automatic new job e-mail notification
- Avenues to network with professional contacts in industry, government, academia and the private sector.