NAEP 2017 CONFERENCE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH
Please consider submitting an abstract for the 2017 conference which will take place in beautiful Durham, North Carolina from March 27-30, 2017.
We are looking for single oral presenters, panels, hot topic lunches and posters on the topics listed below:
- Air Quality
- Climate Change
- Coastal Resiliency
- Cultural Resources
- Ecological Restoration
- Endangered Species
- Environmental Technology
- Mountains to Sea: NC Issues
- Policy/Regulatory Updates
- Public Involvement
- Sustainable Development
- Water Resources
The online submission form can be found at the link below. Submissions are due by September 30, 2016.
2017 Abstract Submission
Any questions please contact Lynn McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 781-681-5510.
NAEP 2017 Conference Training Sessions
NAEP is also soliciting proposals for Training Sessions to be held on Monday, March 27, 2017.
Training Sessions should be either four or eight hours long and need to be pertinent to the topics normally covered by the conference.
- A syllabus or detailed description of what will be taught and by whom is required. This will be used for advertising as well as PDH certification approval purposes.
- A CV or Biosketch of each trainer is required.
- Benefits received by the trainers are dependent upon number of paid course registrations. (Benefits are per course not per instructor.)
- Instructors will be asked to commit to teaching the course(s) four (4) weeks prior to the course date.
- Courses will be chosen from those proposals received, and if enough registrations are not received to conduct the course, it will be cancelled prior to the conference.
Direct questions to Lynn McLeod, CEP, PMP, at email@example.com.